TERRAPIN SUMMER SWIMMING PROGRAM
INTERNATIONAL SUMMER ELITE TRAINING AND COLLEGE ADMISSION EDUCATION PROGRAM
Come spend the summer with the nationally ranked Terrapins Swim Team in beautiful Northern California. Our summer training and competition program is specifically geared for the international swimmer who wishes to improve their swimming and learn what it takes to attend some of the most prestigious colleges in the United States
- Train with one of the top swim clubs in the USA.
- Every practice is with our full time, award winning TERA coaching staff and swimmers greatly benefit from their emphasis on technique, race preparation and strategy.
- Participate in local, regional and national championships (as qualified) as affiliates of the Terrapin Swim Team.
- Not a swim camp! You train with our elite team including members of the USA National and Junior National Teams.
- 50m outdoor facility in beautiful Northern California with great California summer weather
- 40 minutes from San Francisco, Napa and Silicon Valley. One hour to the beach.
- Seminars on college recruiting, NCAA regulations, college admissions procedures.
- Most participants take on line SAT/ ACT prep classes to improve your testing and essay skills in preparation for college entrance exams!
- Most of our past participants have been international swimmers or Americans living overseas. This program has been invaluable in exposing them to USA Swimming and gaining knowledge and exposure in the college swimming recruiting process.
- Please note that because this is a training program and not a swim camp, participants are responsible for their own accommodation and parental supervision.
" The opportunity to train in an elite competitive swimming environments with exceptional athletes who are hardworking yet friendly and fun was the perfect fit for our high school age daughters. As an American family living abroad, the experience living and training in the USA for the summer was invaluable. Terrapins Swim Club offers high caliber coaching and training in a beautiful outdoor 50 Meter pool setting with a focus on technical skills and core strengthening. Regional and local swim meets added to the excitement. Our six weeks in California was well spent and we are looking forward to going back."
Mary Lamb, Hong Kong
For more information about the summer program please see the Terrapins Swim Team Web Site:
Questions and enrollment: Contact Ray Mitchell directly at email@example.com
Material owned by College Swim Recruiting